Johnson, Stone & Pagano is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and energetic Audit Manager to lead and manage multiple client relationships and engagement team members in the planning, execution and completion of financial statement audits.
Candidates can expect the following in carrying out their responsibilities and their on-going experience:
- Conduct meetings with clients to determine and manage timelines and goals of the audit
- Understand the client's business or organization and become capable at identifying recommendations, solutions and new services for the client
- Review audit documentation and reports with an eye on quality, accuracy and compliance with applicable professional standards
- Assist with staff training
- Network and build relationships in our communities and in our chosen markets
- Desire growth, professional development, and engage with the firm and its leaders
This position offers excellent opportunities for firm leadership, training and mentoring younger staff, long-term professional growth and partnership potential. Ten percent travel.
- 6 weeks Compensated Time Off annually
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Term life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (with PPO Medical Plan)
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Medical Plan)
- Professional Licensing and CPE paid for by the firm
- Business expense and mileage reimbursement
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification/license
- 5+ years of experience, including manager level responsibilities , in public accounting
- Understanding not-for-profit, single audits in accordance with uniform guidance, commercial businesses a "plus"
- Ability to communicate with client senior/executive management
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing client satisfaction
- Understanding of clients' businesses; ability to become "functional expert"
- Proficiency using CCH Engagement, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook