WHAT WILL YOU DO at JSP?
Contribute to the client service team with quality work in a time efficient manner while delivering top notch, attentive service that we are committed to as a team.
- Lead and manage multiple audit engagement teams
- Act as an account executive with a select group of clients
- Prepare or review audit reports and other formal reports and letters with eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Foster and cultivate the mindset of a leader within the firm; highly motivated
- Keep abreast of changes in industry regulations
- Develop competency through continuing education and by obtaining additional professional certifications
- Recognize and inform senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Develop professional networks
- Travel approximately 10%
WHY WORK at JSP?
We love to throw in a good perk, or two, or three, or more because we are invested in YOU! We offer EXCELLENT benefits that are an integral part of the total competitive compensation package.
- 6 weeks compensated time off (CTO) annually; 7 paid holidays
- Insurance (Medical, dental, vision and group term life); benefits to include PT employees
- 401(k) Plan, with match
- Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
- Continuing professional education and professional licensing paid for by the firm
- Relocation expenses are negotiable
- Business expense and mileage reimbursement
WHAT WILL YOU BRING to JSP?
A Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or other closely related field. 5+ years of public accounting, including managerial experience.
- CPA certification/license
- Understanding of Single Audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Ability to communicate with client senior management
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing client satisfaction
- Understanding of clients' businesses; ability to become "functional expert"
- Extremely knowledgeable of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Proficiency using CCH ProFX, Engagement, Excel, Word and Outlook