WHAT WILL YOU DO at JSP?
Contribute to the client service team with quality work in a time efficient manner while delivering top notch, attentive service that we are committed to as a team.
- Team-up directly with telecommunications consulting/audit manager and shareholder in providing cost accounting and regulatory reporting services in the telecommunication industry.
- Gain exposure to various aspects of telecommunication projects, including assisting in preparing cost studies in accordance with FCC regulations.
- Opportunity to participate in and influence firm initiatives.
WHY WORK at JSP?
We love to throw in a good perk, or two, or three, or more because we are invested in YOU! We offer EXCELLENT benefits that are an integral part of the total competitive compensation package.
- 5 weeks compensated time off (CTO) annually; paid holidays
- Insurance (Medical, dental, vision and group term life); benefits to PT employees
- 401(k) Plan, with match
- Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
- Continuing professional education and professional licensing
WHAT WILL YOU BRING to JSP?
Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or other business related program. Experience preference in telecommunications and/or utility regulatory environment, but not required.
- Communication and time management skills
- Proficiency Engagement, MS Excel, Word and Outlook and learn other software applications
- Passion for professional growth and development
- Initiative, inquisitiveness, and desire to be involved
- Approximately 10% travel