Office Administrative Assistant
WHAT WILL YOU DO at JSP?
Contribute to the client service team with quality work in a time efficient manner while delivering top notch, attentive service that we are committed to as a team.
- Front desk management on a daily basis, to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to include: answer and direct busy multi-line phone, greet clients, incoming/outgoing mail, and coordinate front desk activities
- Managed office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels
- Manage the conference rooms, reception and common areas, file room and client files
- Maintain client database, data entry assist with project tracking
- Assist with preparation of client deliverables and bound documents
- Tracking/logging of client deliverables and incoming/outgoing documents
- Word processing, editing and proofing
- Assist with client billings
- Prepare daily deposits
WHY WORK at JSP?
We love to throw in a good perk, or two, or three, or more because we are invested in YOU! We offer EXCELLENT benefits that are an integral part of the total competitive compensation package.
- 3 weeks (CTO) compensated time off annually; paid holidays
- Insurance (Medical, dental, vision and group term life)
- 401(k) Plan, with match
- Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
WHAT WILL YOU BRING to JSP?
Friendly and welcoming personality. A professional appearance and demeanor. High school diploma. 2+ years' office, administrative or clerical experience preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Outlook email and calendars
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task
- Effective interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal communication.
- Strong data entry/computer skills
- Quick learner, motivated, and adaptable
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality of standards