(Full-Time or Reduced Hours available)
WHAT WILL YOU DO at JSP?
Contribute to the client service team with quality work in a time efficient manner while delivering top notch, attentive service that we are committed to as a team.
- Provide a wide variety of diversified, usually complex, tax-related tasks
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns
- Delegate, be a resource and supervise work for tax staff and senior tax accountants
- Prepare BNA projections, analyze IRS notices and draft responses
- Assist accounting and auditing staff members in client meetings
- Key client contact person for smaller engagements
- Invoice clients and engage in fee discussions
WHY WORK at JSP?
We love to throw in a good perk, or two, or three, or more because we are invested in YOU! We offer EXCELLENT benefits that are an integral part of the total competitive compensation package.
- 5 weeks compensated time off (CTO) annually; paid holidays
- Insurance (Medical, dental, vision and group term life); benefits include PT employees
- 401(k) Plan, with match
- Flexible Spending Account; Health Savings Account
- Continuing professional education and professional licensing
- Relocation expenses are negotiable
WHAT WILL YOU BRING to JSP?
Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or other closely related field. 3-6 years' public accounting experience.
- CPA or substantial progress towards certification
- Supervisory experience
- Communication and time management skills
- Proficiency using tax software, Engagement, Excel, Word and Outlook