At Johnson Stone & Pagano, the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our office is closed to the public but we have transitioned to a remote working environment. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our electronic organizers or secure firm portal to send us files and exchange documents online. If you need an electronic organizer please contact your accountant. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com. If electronic options do not work for you, you can also leave documents in our secure drop slot located in the right lower side of the front door or we are also checking the mail on a daily basis.
- Our offices are currently open for virtual appointments. However, if you have special circumstances and need an in-office appointment please contact your accountant or call us at 253-566-7070.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let our team know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (253) 566-7070 or email us email@example.com.